In the year 1986 the postgraduate training program in Maxillofacial Surgery was begun.
- The hospital provides patients with a complete range of primary and specialty care services.
- Ever since the department has earned itself a formidable reputation for its outstanding management in the field of oral cancers, orthognathic surgeries, facial traumatology, facial reconstruction including cleft lip and palate, jaw and T.M. Joint disorders.
- To contribute to the national and global welfare of human lives by developing the oral health knowledge and expertise in the field of medical science and surgery thereby promoting a holistic health along with creative education and training to match up with global standards
- An attribute of "Professional and Compassionate Patient Care" is stressed upon in all our endeavours.
The health and comfort along with personal trust and privacy of our patients is mandatory to us
Therefore, our unit has a primary mission to provide
- Full-scope oral and maxillofacial surgical care.
- Patient comfort and optimal treatment outcome.
- Each patient is given personalized service and attention.
- Team approach with modern surgical techniques.